Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nicole!


I know Nicole hasn't received this card yet, (it's still on my kitchen table), oops! I have to take it to the post office to be weighed before I can send it. She lives so close maybe I will just take it by there myself. It's closer than a trip to the P. O, anyway, If you are seeing your card here first, Nicole, It's on its way and I hope you enjoy it. It's a little bigger than my usual cards and I hand made the lace flower in the back. It's made from Basic Grey's Sultry paper line and rub ons too. I used bazzill card stock and a few specialty papers on the flower. Stamps are by Inkadinkado and the ink by clear snap chalk inks. I do hope you like it and altho your birthday was Wed. I hope you had great one. Love you, girl!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Beautiful card Amy! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amy! gorgeous cards!! I love them!! I can't make them very well. I can learn a lot from yours!!! Awesome!

    xoxo Jules:)

    ReplyDelete