Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Sweet Heart congratulations card for Penelope's birth

I made this card to give to Brother and Mel as a congrats on the birth of their baby, Penelope.  I was happy to have the chance to use my Copic markers on a card for a change.  I think it turned out pretty good.  The paper is from the Berry sweet collection from K & co., the little sweet heart stamp and the bird are from Inkadinkado and the monkeys, clouds and  flowers are from Mindy's Zoo stamp set from Autumn Leaves.  I used various Copic markers to color the stamped images.  I don't have the numbers for the colors used right now but if anyone needs them feel free to message me and I will get that information for you. I also used Bazzill Bling card stock for the little green strip and I used my border punch from fiskars on it.  the ribbon and buttons are from unknown source.  I really hope you enjoy this card just as much as I enjoyed making it.  Thanks for stopping by. hugs. amy k

No comments:

Post a Comment