Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Anniviersary card to my Sweetie

My Hubby and I have been married 11 years this year and I am very late with this post because the anniversary was April 21.  I do have a good reason though.  I had surgery on April 18, then there was my Brother's bday on the 16th and my bday on the 20 and my cousin, Nicole had her birthday on the 14.  I'm very late on making some birthday cards (sorry Robin) and some just may not make it this year.  I tried very hard to get prepared before the surgery and try and have some of these made but I spent most of my time working on my mother's day gifts this year and if you've seen my previous post you will understand what an undertaking that was.  Alas, I digress.  I love my hubby very much and even tho this wasn't a milestone anniversary, I treat them all like they are.  I try to tell him daily and multiple time that I love him and I also regularly tell him just how much I love him and how grateful I am for having him by my side to walk thru this journey of life together with.  He was right there by my side the entire time I was in and out of the O.R. and the whole time he had me home on the mend.  He's the best husband in the world to me.....  I know at times I am not so easy to love, I can be selfish and winy and I like to get my way all most as much as he does. lol.  I can't think of a better match for me that God could have chose other than Brian.  I guess that just goes to show that God does know what he's doing and much more so than we do.  I never would have guessed he and I would make a good pair because we are both type A people and they usually but heads but not Brian and I.  He knows when it's time to give in to me and I give in to him all the rest of the time.  I gotta say the man is spoiled but you know, Honestly, I feel like I am too.  So here's to another year of smiles and tears.  I love you, Babe to the moon and beyond. I look forward to a life time together with you.  You really do make life worth living esp. with me being disabled.  You push me to keep going and not just lie down and give up and I need that...Thank You.  You really do make me a better person.  I love you.

I hope that didn't turn anyone off today, but Brian only reads my blog once a year and I have to make it good when he does. lol.  I hope you all have a wonderful day today and I will see you back tomorrow with a thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment