Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

I made this trio for my Mother this year on Mother's day.  Sorry, I'm just a tad bit late posting it.  It's alot like the set I made for my MIL in my last post so I wont go into so much detail with this one.  The paper on the card is Webster's Pages, the die cut dollie is from Cheery Lynn Designs and the die cut sentiment is from the cricut (same cart. as last post).  I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers mixed with the ones from the bridal dept. at Micheals.  I used a Recollections pearl bling and some mixed trims to finish it off.

 For this bag I mainly used die cuts from the Cricut and also some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


Here are some shots of the frame I made.  The paper was from ek success, I didn't even know they made paper and marketed it themselves.  Just like the other frame, the spray is from Micheals the bling is from Recollections and  so are the crocheted flowers.  The big white flower is one I made out of some lacey trim. the other flowers are WOC and the saying inside is from an online download.  So that's it, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm so sorry about it taking so long to post.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment