Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweet Friend Valentine's day card for Robin

I used the gypsy to make this card base using the heart from the Close to my Heart Artiste cartridge.  I then used the same cartridge to cut out the doilly from patterned paper and then used the heart cut again to cut out the smaller heart from red patterned paper.  I stamped the sweet friend with versa mark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. It's a pretty simple card made so easy by the cricut and the gypsy hand  held device for altering the cuts.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my card. I'll be right back, I've still got one more Valentine's day card to show you so don't go far.:) Hugs, amy k

No comments:

Post a Comment